COVID-19: Hierarchy of Control Measures in the Workplace - Preventive Measures in the Workplace
Public health recommendations for occupational health are based on the principle of a hierarchy of preventive and protective occupational health measures according to their effectiveness in the specific context of COVID-19. The measures presented in this information sheet are in addition to other measures recommended for workplaces and workers, which in combination increase worker protection, such as:
- Exclusion of confirmed cases, case contacts and symptomatic workers.
- Hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and voluntary wearing of face covering.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and objects regularly.
- Proper ventilation of work areas (premises and vehicles).
- Communication, information and training, etc.
Latest update in French: May 27th, 2021